Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More of the Early Days

(Click the pics for bigger views.)


With Ed at the Shrine of Lapu-Lapu in Cebu. No, he wasn't my boyfriend. We were just fooling around in the pic. Ed was a co-teacher, also teaching English at CSA. The guy from Baguio who always brought us strawberry jam and peanut brittle and ube jam. Yum! Yum! (The jam!)


At a beach in Cebu, with a co-teacher whose name I already forget. Sorry. So sexy! :P


Another scene at the beach, this time in Cavite, with the MCC boys, my boys (because I was the only girl in that IT company). From the left are Sir Bob, Edwin, Mwah, Norman, Discher and Eki.


Oh, this is my first and last bride's maid stint. Never been followed with the same or anything similar. Do I still hope to become a bride? Hmmm. Still waiting. Doesn't matter how long it takes. Huh?!

No comments: